Wednesday, 28 November 2012

The Absolute Best Dress Ever!

Oh my gosh. Would you look at this dress?! I bought it in the ModCloth autumn sale a few weeks ago. It was the first thing I had bought from them and I was SO excited. I have a wishlist with about 300 things on (yeah I can dream) but as I live in England I was a little worried about postage etc. Plus a lot of the things I like are a weeee bit pricey... But! Here is my beautiful Emily & Fin dress and I love love love it! It has pockets! Is there anything better than a dress with pockets?! It came in the loveliest packaging too. It is such beautiful material and the perfect fit. I love everything about it. Unfortunately it sold out so I can't link you to it, however this dress by E&F is the same shape/style and also super cute!

Did you get anything in the sale? Do you have a perfect dress?

Ooh, and if you haven't already - check out the After Glow app! Really great lomography image styles.