Sunday 7 October 2012

Smiles

Beautiful, chubby, colourful succulents. Please someone tell me where I can get such beauties in Wirral? I can't get my hands on any anywhere. 

This tassel scarf DIY from A Beautiful Mess. Elsie & Emma's clothing collection launched also at Modcloth this week! You can view the collection here, and read about it on the blog. I also LOVE the lookbook video they created.

It seems everyone has been blogging about Kaylah's awesome new bag. Can you believe that a real bag?! I just don't understand how it looks so much like a cartoon. Mind. Blown.

Jess' super cute bunny iphone case! I just had to get one of these, they are really cheap on ebay too! It's coming from Hong Kong though so I could be waiting a while ;) 

This adorable little Autumn poochie!

Kaelah & Mike got married yesterday! If you follow her on instagram (@kaelahbee) you would have seen a few sneaky shots. Congratulations guys! Can't wait to see more photos of the big day. This photo was taken of Mike's proposal by the awesome Susannah.

These scrabble chair signs!

These solar system lollipops. Eek!

4 comments:

  1. That cartoon bag is so great! I can't believe no matter how hard I look at it - it still looks like a cartoon!
    Found you via the blog hop!
    Salut,
    www.yelleevents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Never seen anything like it before, got to see one in person I think.
      Oooh yippee! This blog hop malarkey is going to be fun :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh those lollipops are soo cool! how would you ever bring yourself to eat them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I think I'd keep them forever haha. You get allllll of the planets too!

      Delete