Saturday 27 October 2012

Smiles

brilliant post by Kate with some awesome handy tips on iPhone photography!

 This adorable little chipmunk! Isn't he just the cutest? On a dinosaur too! Literally cannot get any better. Can I have one please? 

Is there anything the wonderful sisters of A Beautiful Mess can't do? This telephone bookends DIY is fantastic.

 Delicious caramel apples from Kaelah and her super cute family. Check out the chocolate & bacon! Oooof.

This yellow coat I found on Pinterest. I seriously need it! If anyone can tell me where it's from I will love you for all eternity. I followed every link from it and it just kept taking me to tumblr's :( and the tag is too fuzzy to read! 

A simple, easy, adaptable cushion DIY from Elsie. I just love seeing her new home come together, she has such great style.

What a fort!  I am a massive fan of forts/tipi's etc. This one is for an Urban Outfitters shoot. Nothing better than a snuggle space, especially when it has a slight Christmassy feel. I just really don't think I have the room at home...

Possibly THE most beautiful wallpaper, ever.


I will leave you with this from Maura <3


love

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore that bottom quote, I always find that anything I'm stressing over doesn't matter anymore after a good sleep x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with that fort! And I consider myself to be a bit of a fort connoisseur.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with forts at the moment! I seriously need to make one soon. Would love to see some of yours! x

      Delete