Thursday 25 October 2012

Stripes

Cardigan: H&M (eBay) / Dress: ASOS / Belt: New Look / Tights: H&M / Scarf: Gift

I got my bunny phone! It's not as great as I expected, the tail sheds a lot and the colour is much more neon than the picture... but I suppose it'd expected for paying £1.78. Thought I would post you a little outfit, now you probably won't see these often as I don't own many clothes at the moment! Plus I'm pretty much a dress & cardigan everyday kinda gal. I got my hair cut this morning so it's a little different now, I will show you soon :)

love

6 comments:

  1. so cute, but how does it fit in your pocket with that tail???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't! Ha! It barely fits in my usual bag compartment! Completely impractical x

      Delete
  2. Your outfit is very cute...and looks comfy too. I love your bedspread too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maddie! It's probably my favorite outfit right now, super comfy ;). The bedspread I got from Tesco a couple of years ago in the sale for £2! Barry bargain! x

      Delete
  3. Such a cute outfit! That dress is so lovely, and I love that scarf you paired it with !

    ReplyDelete